Assignment One – ‘Online Artefact.’
Well I finally finished my online artefact (created for EDC3100 Assignment One) for everyone to have a look at.
I used Windows Movie Maker 6, which is available on most PCs. Some of the audio and video was taken at my last practicum site. I used ‘Smartboard Notebook’ and the snipping tool to create some of the images.
I chose to publish a video on YouTube so that parents would have ready access. I didn’t want parents to have to e=read too much text. There would be more chance of a typical parent watching a short video, rather than reams of text to read. The video could be shown at a school assembly quite easily.
I thought using student voices would make it more captivating and meaningful. Just as well; I’ve had laryngitis for the past ten days. Permissions were easy to gain.
Feel free to give me some feedback!